A Brief History

0 komentar

Lindsay, source : http://healthystride.blogspot.com/2010/04/brief-history.html 
                 
I weighed in at 289 6 months after giving birth to my 3rd baby in 2005. It all started with my fear of getting diabetes. I was 21 years old and unhealthy and totally unfit. I embarked on my weigh loss journey, with a family challenge of the biggest looser.
Before at 289

 After at 167

I started my journey with a simple 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. I was so driven, I never missed. I knew surgery wasn't for me, or pills or weird diets. I WANTED TO DO IT ON MY OWN!!!!! I ate relatively healthy, but let's be honest relatively healthy at that time was VERY healthy to my body. It was such a good feeling to see the numbers on the scale drop so quickly at the start. As I got to the point where I needed to up my workouts with extra help, I took some weight training classes and group fitness classes at the local gym.

I was able to loose a total of 122 pounds in about 2 years. I have maintained a 112 pound weight loss for 4 years!!!  I am now at the point in my journey with new goals that I would like to accomplish on this never ending ever changing adventure.
 One of my biggest regrets is not blogging or logging my previous weight loss accomplishments. Therefore I invite you to follow me on my way to loosing 25 pounds and training for a half marathon in August and a relay race in September.
This is my CRAZY I CAN DO IT face :)

For more interisting information, click: : http://healthystride.blogspot.com/2010/04/brief-history.html

0 komentar: